Friday, December 5, 2008

Dynamis -- Wave of the Future?

My first Dynamis run will, hopefully, be Sunday, December 7th, Auspiciously, it's Dynamis-Windurst, the Dynamis associated with my hometown. Not so auspiciously, it's a date which will forever live in infamy (because of the attack on Pearl Harbor). It's also my mom's b-day. Hmm.


Source: DynamisBums Strategy: Windurst

In any case, in celebration of the fact that I've joined my first Dynamis shell (NinjaMooseClanLS), thanks to Nohytuu, and because it'll be easier to keep track of Dynamis this way, I've made a new entry just for it.

Dynamis Info

Linkshell website:
http://nmcdyna.hqforums.net/

How To Solo Garliage (for those Infinity Cores):
http://www.whirlingwindls.com/wiki/index.php?title=Look_Mommy!_I_can_solo_Garlaige_Citadel_coffers_all_by_myself!

Dynamis Runs: Show up at 7:45pm, stay as long as you can (11pm-12am):
12/07/08: Windurst: Won at 11:30pm, ended at 12:10am.
12/17/08: Bastok: Won at 12:16am, I left at 12:17am. Started late (approx. 9:15pm).
01/04/09: San d'Oria: Won at 11:45pm, I left at 11:45pm, ended at 11:48pm. Found out today that it won't be such a great idea for me to continue with Dynamis at this time due to, let's just say, my current "home situation." Sigh.
01/11/09: Windurst: Won at 11:23pm, ended at 12:06am.
01/14/09: Jeuno: Failure! Ended at around 11:38pm. I think. I forget. XD
01/21/09: Jeuno: Won at 11:42pm, ended at 11:44pm.

Important Rewards I have won:
12/07/08: Infinity Core, Key Item: Hydra Corps Lantern, couldn't lot on the Cleric's Duckbills because it was my first run. As much as I understand the policy, which focuses on rewarding repeat players like Tarosama, it was still a little saddening. Oh well, I'm not even lvl 70+ yet, so it's not like I need it right now, lol.
12/17/08: Wootz Ore (six dropped, but you're only allowed to get one per run; I was lucky... and I got the first one), 2 Gold Beastcoins, Key Item: Hydra Corps Eyeglass. There wasn't any relic armor for white mages in Bastok Dynamis. Although I had 300 points, I still couldn't point lot because I'm not lvl 70+ yet. Still, because it was my second run, I could've Hope lotted. Someone gave me the idea to lot on free lots for things that I might like my Mannequin to wear, but I'll try not to win items if it appears someone else wants them. I'm thinking I'll take extra SCH and DNC pieces, both for my mannequin and in case I take either of those jobs to 75.
01/04/09: Cleric's Cap (my first piece of Relic Armor! Gotten by Hope lot because I was only lvl 69 at that point), Relic Gun (it requires ancient currency to upgrade it to a usable form so I dropped it), Griffon Hide, Key Item: Hydra Corps Command Scepter.
01/11/09: No WHM AF dropped the whole run, but there were at least two people ahead of me (Point lot) and one other Hope lot, lol. Braxus got his valor leggings, plenty of those dropped, so he was happy. It does seem like more AF drops after the Mega Boss is dead. Relic Dagger (which I'll dispose of; I forgot to pass on this lot), Mythril Beastcoin (virtually useless, but I'll sell it or something). The main boon of this run, for me, was getting more points. It's clear that you'll need a lot of them to bid on AF in the future.
01/14/09: Infinity Core (note to self: these go for 1325 gil from NPCs), Mythril Beastcoin (sold for 1500 gil), Cleric's Pantaloons cost me only 300 points because after Chakoteh got DNC on Hope, I was the only one with WHM on Point left! Yay! I died after using DS+CuragaIII and obtained the pants at the same time, lol. Found out you CAN lot on Relic weapons. That would've been nice to know last Sunday, lol, when the Relic maul or two dropped.
01/21/09: Key Item: Hydra Corps Tactical Map. Yay, we won! Got nothing else, though. Was a stingy day for AF in general, too.

Access:
Dynamis-Windurst: O
Dynamis-San d'Oria: O
Dynamis-Bastok: O
Dynamis-Jeuno: O

Access: Complete Windurst, San d'Oria, Bastok, and Jeuno: O
Dynamis-Beaucedine: O

Access: Complete Beaucedine: X
Dynamis-Xarcabard: X

Access: Complete PM 3-5: O
Dynamis-Valkurm: O
Dynamis-Qufim: O
Dynamis-Bubumiru: O

Won:
Dynamis-Valkurm: X
Dynamis-Qufim: X
Dynamis-Bubumiru: X

Access: Complete Valkurm, Qufim, Bubumiru
Dynamis-Tavnazia: X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck.
dyna windy isn't the easiest.